Sunday, April 9, 2017

Village Wine Shop and Tasting Room - Langley, Whidbey Island, WA


Charming - that is the perfect word for this cute little wine shop and tasting room in Langley on Whidbey Island!


I love beautiful displays of wine and related accessories, and this shop has done it right!

     
Zach Comfort from Patterson had mentioned this particular wine, Pomum Cellars Upland Vineyard Riesling 2014 ($16 a bottle) and we were happy to have a chance to taste it. My sister-in-law liked it so much that I purchased a bottle of it for her.

        
My favorite wine of the tasting was this And Why am I Mr. Pink Rosé 2016 from the Underground Wine Project ($12 a bottle). I purchased a bottle of this to enjoy with the family.

Such a fun little tasting room - plan a visit and take advantage of their amazing selection and very reasonable tasting ($5 for 5 wines).


No comments: