Friday, October 7, 2016

Roth Winery - Healdsburg, CA




Sassy Wine Belly - Roth Winery

We met up with friends at Roth Winery for their Adults at Play Night.


Sassy Wine Belly - Roth Winery

Upon arrival we were greeted with a Govino stemless plastic wine cup adorned with the Roth Winery logo, and a splash of their Alexander Valley Sauvignon Blanc 2014 ($15 a bottle). It was actually a little bit heavier than I expected - a little buttery? I don't prefer that in my Sauv Blancs.


Sassy Wine Belly - Roth Winery

The winery itself is beautiful, and the evening was really fun! A live band, dancing, wine tasting, and games galore (such as corn hole). The event took place outdoors in the gorgeous front patio, but you could slip inside to purchase more wine. Parking was plentiful, and they sent you off with a cookie and a reminder of the next Adults at Play Night.

So much fun - I would totally go back again! And, I love my Roth Govino cup!


No comments: