Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Joseph Phelps Vineyards - St. Helena, CA


The last time we visited Napa, one of our favorite tastings took place at Joseph Phelps Vineyards.

This trip, we weren't able to get a reservation for a tasting (on our previous trip one wasn't needed). However, we decided to stop in to enjoy the view from the terrace and to pick up a bottle of wine as a gift for a friend.


The terrace was as beautiful as always. The first time I saw this view I fell in love!

The neat vineyard rows appeal to my sense of order. What a relaxing setting!

It's as beautiful as I remember!

The tasting room itself looks like a ski lodge from the outside.

Inside it's been completely remodeled and is absolutely stunning! I would love to have one of these humongous wine barrels for myself!


No comments: