Wednesday, July 13, 2016

TRACE at the W Austin, Lunch on the Fly Menu - Restaurant Review #1




TRACE at the W Austin has a wonderful Lunch on the Fly menu - three courses for only $12! The service is quick (I only had 30 minutes!) and the food is great! It comes with a main dish, a side, and cookies in a box for dessert.

I ordered the Pork Belly BLT as my main and Roasted Broccolini on the side. The sandwich was fantastic - so large that I was full after just half of it and I took the rest to go. The broccolini was under-seasoned and bland. If I wasn't in such a hurry I would have asked for some seasoning to add, but in my rush I just swallowed it and ran. The cookies were decorated like Pokémon balls, a nod to the current Pokémon Go craze. I took those to go, too.

This is a great option for those who want a quick lunch downtown!


No comments: