Saturday, July 2, 2016

S'mores - Recipe


Recently I went camping and we made s'mores every night to my heart's delight! Now, I wish I had some other ingredients on hand to try out some of these very exciting variations on the traditional treat!



Love this list of variations - adding bacon, peanut butter, chili, caramel, sea salt, chocolate chip cookies, Oreos, Nutella, peppermint patties, and fruit jam or jelly. I have to admit, I've done the Nutella before.

If you're interested in additional variations involving fresh fruit, salted caramel, Samoa (think Girl Scout Cookies), chocolate-covered potato chips, chocolate-covered pretzels, Rice Krispy treats, and various candy bars (Snickers, Milky Way, and Kit Kat), check out this page.

For s'mores-based martinis, lollipops, pies, spaghetti, sandwiches, s'mores in a jar, macarons, brownies, and French toast, see these recipes.

Can't wait to try these out the next time I go camping, or sooner!


No comments: