Monday, July 18, 2016

Rosemary Parmesan Roasted Potatoes - Recipe




I love roasted potatoes. I also love rosemary and Parmesan. Having abundant rosemary in my herb garden inspires me everyday. Tonight, I felt like supplementing my stuffed bell peppers with Rosemary Parmesan Roasted Potatoes. Sorry, no exact measurements here - everything is done to taste.


Ingredients
  • 2 lbs organic red or Yukon gold potatoes, scrubbed clean and chopped into 1/2" pieces
  • organic extra virgin olive oil
  • approximately 1 T rosemary, chopped or broken into pieces
  • apporximately 2 T freshly-grated Parmesan
  • fleur de sel
  • freshly-ground pepper

Instructions
  1. spread the washed and chopped potatoes in one layer over two baking sheets covered in parchment paper
  2. drizzle all of the pieces with the olive oil - a few tablespoons should do it
  3. evenly sprinkle the rosemary and Parmesan over the potatoes
  4. roast the potatoes at 425F degrees for 30 to 40 minutes
  5. when the potatoes are done, add the salt and pepper to taste

No comments: