Thursday, July 14, 2016

In the Coconut - Restaurant Review #2


In the Coconut is currently my favorite food truck! The food is so fresh and prepared with such care, and is absolutely delicious!




They have a cute new location on E. Cesar Chavez with tons of covered seating - it's so much nicer than their previous location on Airport!


I ordered the same thing I had before - one Tere's Taco (see the photo on the right - blackened shrimp, Mexican cheese blend, pineapple pico, cilantro and pina colada - $3.25) and one Ohana Taco (see the photo on the left - Kalua pork, pineapple, Sriracha glaze, pickled onion, pineapple pico and cilantro - $3.25). Add a side (like the Brussels Sprouts below) and the total is just $7.95!

I love the Tere's Taco - it's my favorite main dish hands down! The Ohana Taco is very good, too. Next time I'll ask them to go light on the glaze.


These Brussels Sprouts with bacon and Parmesan are to die for! Amongst the best Brussels I've ever had! Usually $2.25 per serving, but a little less if you order it along with some tacos.

Seriously, if you haven't gone yet, go try In the Coconut! It's simply wonderful!


No comments: