Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Gérard Bertrand Côte des Roses 2015, Languedoc, France - $15


     
I love the Gérard Bertrand winery. I have consistently enjoyed their wines and am eager to try all of the different types that they make.

After having appreciated their sparkling rosé, I was so excited to find this wine while on vacation in Mammoth Lakes. I purchased it for $15 at the local Vons. I have to admit that I first noticed the wine because of the unique bottle, which I gave to my MIL after we emptied and cleaned it.

This wine was so aromatic! It was also fruity, light, and very food friendly. We had it with grilled beef and veggie kabobs.

I checked at the Whole Foods headquarters in Austin and they don't carry this wine. I'll have to check with the Austin Wine Merchant to see if they carry it or can order it for me.


No comments: