Sunday, May 29, 2016

My first brunch at True Food! - Restaurant Review (5th for True Food Kitchen)


This is the first time I've had brunch at True Food, so I was excited to try the items that aren't on their regular menu.


I ordered the Vegan Chorizo Burrito (with tofu, turmeric, quinoa, anasazi bean, and pico de gallo - $10) with a side of sweet potato hash. It came out hot to the touch and was very spicy, which I loved! I did have to ask for another serving of pico for the other half of the burrito, which I actually couldn't finish because it's a lot of food!


Hubby ordered the freshly-squeezed orange juice ($3) and Organic Egg Sandwich (with smashed avocado, Manchego, smoked turkey, grilled seeded toast - $11). He really enjoyed his sandwich, and was able to finish the rest of my burrito as well. The juice was some of the best fresh-squeezed I've ever had - very sweet.

This was hubby's first visit to True Food, and I think he's as much a fan as I am!


No comments: