Thursday, May 26, 2016

Lunch at True Food - yet another Restaurant Review (#4)!


If you've read my previous posts you know that this is currently one of my favorite restaurants! Today I went with a friend who had only tried it once and wasn't sure about it.

We ordered Roasted Heirloom Carrots (with za’atar, pistachio, greek yogurt, dill - $7) to share. They were caramelized and so sweet.

She then ordered the Shitake Mushroom Lettuce Cups ($10), which is still my favorite True Food dish even though I'm trying to branch out. She found them tasty but extremely messy to eat!

I wanted to try the Kale Guacamole ($9) again because I love kale and guacamole, and I'm absolutely obsessed with these super-tasty cracker-chips that they serve it with! I love this guac so much that I've made my own version using mandarin oranges instead, and omitting the cheese on top.

As always, the dishes were tasty and I would order and eat any of them again!


No comments: